- 15 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Villa Trinacria is a charming property, equipped with an extensive range of comfort, in a unique idyllic panoramic position, with Private Swimming-Pool and Private Garden. Sourrended by the Sicilian countryside the Villa overlooks the coast and offers a glimpse of Mount Etna, just behind and overlooking the Ionian coast and the hills where Taormina is located. The Villa is furnished with elegance and in a functional manner.
The rooms on the ground floor are bright and spacious; each one is provided with an en-suite bathroom with shower and is indipendent from each other. On the first floor you will find the Panoramic Attic. The Attic is equipped with a functional kitchen, a living room with two doublee sofa-beds, a double bedroom, a bathroom with bath and a great terrace overlooking the garden, the pool, Mount Etna and the countryside. The view is stunning from here, you can see Mount Etna, Calabria in the distance, Taormina and Catania. Our guests have free exclusive access to the garden, the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.
Here you can find some more details about the structure of the Property:
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 bedroom with double bed+ bunk bed (4)
- 1 bedroom with double bed + single bed (3)
- 1 bedroom with two single beds that can be arrange also as a double (2)
- 4 private complete bathrooms, one for each bedroom
- 1 big living room with panoramic view from Taormina to the port of Riposto. The living room is equipped with TV Sat led 50", sofas, tables and chairs.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (dish washing included) with dishes and table towels, kettle, coffe machine
- Outdoor spaces with BBQ zone, Garden, Swimming Pool, 2 outside showers with hot water, "Al Fresco", panoramic equipped terrace at the first floor, sun beds, swings.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (2)
- 1 complete bathroom
- little equipped kitchen (fridge, dishes etc)
- 1 living room with two double sofa beds (4)
- panoramic terrace
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Nunziata, 200 meters-5mins; Mascali, 2 km, 1mile
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 5-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleanings and cooking service during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.500 Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please Send an Enquiry from our form just below for more information.
- Pool-Beach towels
- Parking Area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- DVD Player
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Larry - USA
Giovanni clearly takes great pride in his place and in his paese, Sicily. We didn't actually stay at this property firstly booked due to a crazy storm called a Medicane (Mediterannean hurricane), so he gave us a bigger place - for the same price! It was fantastic. He and his team were always there with suggestions or just checking in with us. And he arranged for us to have a Sicilian dinner cooked in our Villa by his very own Nonna! She had us all making pasta the way she has for over 70 years! A great experience for us all - especially the kids! We can't thank him enough for making our vacation so special! Giovanni, Thanks for everything. You and your team were great and we had a wonderful time! And especially for lending us your Nonna for a night!
Lars - NETHERLAND
Super nice place for ultimate relaxation. Location/ views are amazing and communciation with Irene was outstanding. Very quick responses all the time and she really tried her best to help us answer our questions. If we ever come back to lovely Sicily, we’d love to stay here again.
Hi Irene and Giovanni, thanks again for staying at your place. We all had a great time and very much appreciated the communication and help you offered. If we ever come back to Sicily, we’d love to stay at your place again. Grazie mille, ciao!
Emilia - GERMANY
Amazing Stay at the Villa
We had an amazing stay at the Villa Trinacria! We were 10 people and absolutely enjoyed our vacation. The house or better villa is located a little higher in the hills. However, the beach is not far away by car. The accommodation is equipped really well. We had everything we needed, especially the sun at the pool and an amazing view! The bedrooms are really comfortable and there are a lot of bathrooms, which is nicely for such a big traveling group. All in all I can really recommend the accommodation. The check-in and before contact with the Organisators was more than perfect! We always had a quick and friendly response. Thank you so much! We definitely would come again :)
Alexandra - ROMANIA
OMG!! Where to start? The villa is exactly like in pictures, and in my opinion a very good price-quality balance. We were a group of 10 adults, and we chose this villa because of it's position (we wanted something in the middle of the eastern part of Sicily, so that we can visit everyday something new). The pool is larger than it shows in the pictures, very clean - it was a blessing every evening after walking around 20-25k steps every day. I can't even describe how hard it was to chose every morning where to drink our coffee, facing Etna, or facing the see :). The customer service we got from Irene was unbelievable, she was there at every hour to respond to our questions! Thank you SunTripSicily and Giovanni for an excellent stay. Our only regret is that we haven't plan a longer vacation, so we can really enjoy the villa! But for sure will do it next time!