- 9 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
In the town of Mascali, just 30 km from Catania, Villa Agata combines the coziness of spacious rooms with modern comfort and convenience. One of our finest villas that is tailor made for families with kids or large groups seeking intimacy and amenities. It has a bustling view of Mount Etna, Europe's highest and most active volcano, recently added to UNESCO's World Heritage list.
The ground floor of the property has a large living room and a separate charming dining room with modern furniture, also two bedrooms, the master one with en-suite bathroom. An equipped laundry room adds value to the ground floor. The living room overlooks the garden and has access to the first floor, where our guests will find two double bedrooms and two bathrooms both with shower, an open space equipped kitchen with dining room and a panoramic terrace with a stunning view of Mount Etna.
Here you can find more details about the structure of the Property:
- Open space equipped kitchen with dining room
- Comfortable spacious living room with Sat Tv 60” Full HD
- 1 bedroom with king bed (180x200) and en-suite complete bathroom
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160x190) and eventually one single bed (80x190)
- 1 bathroom with shower, bath, wc and bidet
- 1 bedrooms with double bed (160x190)
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bathrooms with shower, wc and bidet
- Open space equipped kitchen with dining room
- PRIVATE Swimming Pool and dependance with bathroom and Shower;
- BBQ area, Garden, panoramic terrace, sun beds, etc.
The pool in the garden offers intimacy and an amazing view of Mount Etna.
A wonderful property, ideal for al fresco living, with a village feel but within close distance from the beaches.
- Catania airport: 30 km-20miles-45mins
- Palermo airport: 270km-168miles-3hr
- Trapani airport: 352km-219miles-3hr45
- Nearest shops/supermarkets: in Mascali, 200 meters-5mins;
- Nearest beaches: Sant'Anna: 2km-1mile-5min; Riposto: 3km-1.5miles-5mins; Marina di Cottone, 5km-3miles-10mins; Taormina/Isola Bella, 10km-5miles-15mins
- Nearest restaurants: there is a good selection of restaurants within 10-15 minutes drive
- Taormina: 7km-4miles-15mins
- Mount Etna: around 25-30 min drive depending on which part of the mountain you are heading for.
- Siracusa: 98km-61miles-1hr15
- Noto: 125km-77miles-1hr30
Prices include all sales taxes, linen, bath towels, pool and/or beach towels, a comprehensive written guide to the villa and the local area, midweek cleaning and linen change for long stay (after one week), our award-winning service and specialist knowledge pre and post-booking and 24/7 local support while you’re on holiday.
Cleaning and cooking services during the stay, on request.
Standard Rate from 1.500Euros* per week. The rate may vary according to season, number of guests and lenght of stay.
Please send a free enquiry from our form just below for more information...
- Pool-Beach towels
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Local support 24/7
- Left Luggage Office
- Internet WiFi
- DVD Player
- Drinkable water
- Coffee maker
- Bed Sheets
- Bath towels
- Barbecue area
- Air Conditioning
- Private beach
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Please contact us for further informations about our extra amenities
- Late Check-in
- In-Villa Car Delivery
- Guided Tour
- Extra Linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfers
What our guests say about us:
Marika - UNITED KINGDOM
I recently had the pleasure of staying at this incredible Airbnb, and I cannot express enough how amazing my experience was. From the moment I stepped foot into this charming home, I knew I was in for a treat. We were a group of 7 and we all had nothing but positive things to say about this place. The villa is very spacious with great outside space with a pool and short drive away from a private beach (with free access as guest of this place). The hosts were constant help where needed via text. The amenities provided were top-notch. The kitchen was fully equipped with all kind of appliances. Overall, my stay at this Airbnb was nothing short of exceptional. The combination of the ideal location, outstanding hospitality, and impeccable attention to detail made it a truly unforgettable experience. I cannot recommend this place enough for anyone looking for a relaxing and memorable stay.
Serena - Italy
Casa leggermente fuori dalla strada principale, ottima per privacy e tranquillità.. la piscina poi è il vero valore aggiunto, oltre ai servizi interni. ogni camera ha il suo bagno privato, adatto quindi per una vacanza di due famiglie.
Helene - France
la villa est très spacieuse avec des prestations de qualité. la vue sur l'etna dans le jardin est belle. L'emplacement est facile pour visiter l'Etna et Taormine.
Cyril - SWITZERLAND
The Sun Trip Sicily team made us feel very welcome. Vanna was a perfect host. Special mention for the brochure and in particular for the restaurants and pasticerias proposed. It gave us the opportunity to discover typical places that we would certainly have missed.